The KYS mission is as follows
KYS is a voluntary organisation. It provides a range of development and learning opportunities and services throughout County Kildare. These are provided for and with children, young people, their families and communities to be responsive to their changing needs.
5 Strategic Objectives of Kildare Youth Services:
These five strategic objectives articulate what Kildare Youth Services hopes to accomplish by 2013. They focus on the outcomes and impact that KYS want to achieve as a result of its services and activities.
1. Support the personal and social development of children and young
people in Co. Kildare.
2. Strengthen equality and social inclusion of children, young people, their
families and communities.
3. Support children and young people to positively promote their rights.
4. At local, regional and national levels, advocate for social change in favour
of children, young people, their families and communities.
5. Strengthen our organisational management and development to ensure
effective delivery of this Plan.
Kildare Youth Services Guiding Principles:
Kildare Youth Services will achieve these objectives through the effective use of the resources of the organisation i.e. the Board of Directors, the staff team, volunteers and young people. In doing so we will be guided by the following principles:
Kildare youth Services Strategic Plan 2007 - 2012 (link to be inserted)
About Us >